Jones Septic Services offers septic pumping Stanfordville, New York. We are located less than 20 miles away in Poughkeepsie and have the necessary tools and staff to pump your septic quickly and efficiently throughout the whole of Stanfordville. We understand the needs of our clients and know that the best service sometimes requires immediate treatments, and other times only requires routine maintenance. We work closely with our Stanfordville clients to ensure that they are confident in the wellbeing of their septic tanks as well as our abilities to service any of their septic needs.
At Jones Septic Services we know that every client is different. Septics generally need pumping every 2-3 years but this is not a concrete rule. We work with each client through every step of our process; we explain any problem, why it occurred and how to prevent it in the future. This process is why Jones septic is different than any other Septic Service you may come across. Our personal touch is why we are the premier septic service for Stanfordville, New York.
The experts at Jones Septic Service understand the difficulties that surround keeping your septic system up to date. Maintenance on such a large investment is important yet often neglected. We recognize the importance of this investment and work with each one of our clients as individuals to ensure that they are getting not only the best customer service but also the best products to suit their needs. A septic tank system that is pumped regularly with maintenance done on schedule by the experts at Jones is far more likely withstand the test of time. Give us a call today to see why we are the most trusted name in septic pumping in Stanfordville, NY for over 60 years.
A properly maintained septic tank is the best way to dispose solid waste. The septic tank is designed to break down waste in a similar way as the human digestive tract. Septic tanks are constructed using concrete, fiberglass or plastic and many are designed to last up to 50 years. Unfortunately, many septic tanks are not maintained properly which leads to serious problems and contamination.
To speak with an experienced professional at Jones Septic Services give us a call today. We have 24/7 service and would be happy to speak with you about any concern no matter how big or small. If you are looking for routine maintenance or have a major issue on your hands we are at your service in Stanfordville, New York.
Keep your Septic tank system flowing properly with Jones Septic, Stanfordville NY. 5 tips.
• Standard recommendation is to have your septic tank cleaned (pumped) every 3-5 years.
• Only household waste and toilet tissue should be disposed of in a septic tank system, keep all kitchen greases out of the system. Even a cotton swab can get lodged in and toilet paper will accumulate blocking the pipe going to the septic system.
• Keep an eye out for any leaks that develop, and should be fixed immediately.
• A septic tank needs periodic cleaning or pumping of the accumulated solids, if the solids are allowed to build up in the tank, the tank will soon become clogged with said solids, resulting in failure of the system.
• Automobiles and other heavy vehicles should not be allowed over the septic tank system. This causes excessive compaction and actual structural damage to the septic tanks.
Jones Septic Services Include
- Septic tank cleaning Stanfordville NY
- Septic tank pumping Stanfordville NY
- Septic tank repairs Stanfordville NY
- Septic tank installations Stanfordville NY
- Septic tank inspections Stanfordville NY