Jones Septic Service and our experienced technicians have the qualifications and knowledge to pump your septic in Salt Point, New York. We are conveniently located approximately 10 miles southwest of you in Poughkeepsie. We have the experience necessary to handle anything from a small residential tank to a much larger outdoor venue. Our dedicated staff wants to work with you to provide the very best services in septic pumping for Salt Point, NY residents.
Typically speaking a septic tank should be cleaned and pumped every 2-3 years. This routine maintenance is where Jones Septic Services comes in. We are available at your convenience to ensure that your septic tank is pumped on schedule and also correctly. We want to help you avoid possible problems down the road. It is important to give your septic tank this routine maintenance to avoid the types of emergencies that come from septic tank neglect. We work with all of our clients individually so that you are satisfied and also confident that your tank is in good hands with the staff and technicians at Jones Septic service.
f you have neglected your septic tank and are now in need of an emergency service in Salt Point, there is no need to fear. Jones Septic Services is at your service around the clock to take care of these types of issues. Our 24/7 policy is exactly what you may need for septic pumping Salt Point NY. If a tank is neglected for a long time, it can fill up and cause your pipes to backup. When your pipes backup it causes wastewater to seep out onto the surface or even worse, back up into your home. Improper septic tank servicing can result in harm to your family’s health. We understand the dangers associated with this and are here to help you and your family just as we have been helping Salt Point families for the past 60 years.
Jones Septic Services has served the public since 1950. We are proud to provide the best service at an affordable price to the greater Hudson Valley. Give Jones Septic Service a call to schedule a time for an expert to come and inspect your septic tank today. We are the solution for your septic tank needs.
Keep your Septic tank system flowing properly with Jones Septic, Salt Point NY. 5 tips.
• Standard recommendation is to have your septic tank cleaned (pumped) every 3-5 years.
• Only household waste and toilet tissue should be disposed of in a septic tank system, keep all kitchen greases out of the system. Even a cotton swab can get lodged in and toilet paper will accumulate blocking the pipe going to the septic system.
• Keep an eye out for any leaks that develop, and should be fixed immediately.
• A septic tank needs periodic cleaning or pumping of the accumulated solids, if the solids are allowed to build up in the tank, the tank will soon become clogged with said solids, resulting in failure of the system.
• Automobiles and other heavy vehicles should not be allowed over the septic tank system. This causes excessive compaction and actual structural damage to the septic tanks.
Jones Septic Services Include
- Septic tank cleaning Salt Point NY
- Septic tank pumping Salt Point NY
- Septic tank repairs Salt Point NY
- Septic tank installations Salt Point NY
- Septic tank inspections Salt Point NY