Help save time, effort, and money by keeping your septic system well-maintained with Jones Septic. We care about our clients’ needs and issues they are having with their septic tanks and understand that the quickest response can prevent many future problems including clogs, fails, and system replacements.
Jones Septic knows that the best service not only involves correcting the immediate problem but also making sure the users know how to properly treat their septic system. To ensure this, we work with each client on every step of our process; explaining our work and how to prevent it from occurring in the future. With this unique procedure, Jones Septic stands out from others in the field. We pride ourselves on being the leaders in LaGrange New York and by having our clients repeatedly come to us for our expertise.
Most people do not want to spend too much time thinking about their septic tank. Yet, in many ways the septic tank is one of the most important parts of your home. A properly maintained septic tank is the best way to dispose solid waste. The septic tank is designed to break down waste in a similar way as the human digestive tract. Septic tanks are constructed using concrete, fiberglass or plastic and many are designed to last up to 50 years. Unfortunately, many septic tanks are not maintained properly which leads to serious problems and contamination.
It is important to understand that septic tanks are only designed to handle human waste. To assure that you tank remains clean it is important that you never dump the following items down your drain including: cat litter, household chemicals, cigarettes, coffee grounds, etc.
Septic maintenance and regular pumping can extend the life of your septic system, protect water quality and also help protect public health. A malfunctioning septic tank isn’t just a problem for you, it is a health and safety risk for your family and loved ones. It can also affect the safety of neighbors. Last year, many inhabitants of La Grange alone lost thousands of dollars due to negligence involving their septic tank system. Here at Jones Septic La Grange NY, we know how to properly serve the public and keep your family and community. Call us now.
The best way to assure that your septic tank is functioning smoothly is to have it inspected and cleaned regularly by an expert. If a septic tank is not cleaned regularly then it can exceed its capacity limit and leak its content into your home or backyard and cause major safety hazards. If you are experiencing any problems with your septic tank or simply need to schedule an inspection, contact Jones Septic Service at 800 696 6878.
Keep your Septic tank system flowing properly with Jones Septic, LaGrange NY. 5 tips.
• Standard recommendation is to have your septic tank cleaned (pumped) every 3-5 years.
• Only household waste and toilet tissue should be disposed of in a septic tank system, keep all kitchen greases out of the system. Even a cotton swab can get lodged in and toilet paper will accumulate blocking the pipe going to the septic system.
• Keep an eye out for any leaks that develop, and should be fixed immediately.
• A septic tank needs periodic cleaning or pumping of the accumulated solids, if the solids are allowed to build up in the tank, the tank will soon become clogged with said solids, resulting in failure of the system.
• Automobiles and other heavy vehicles should not be allowed over the septic tank system. This causes excessive compaction and actual structural damage to the septic tanks.
Jones Septic Services Include
- Septic tank cleaning LaGrange, NY
- Septic tank pumping LaGrange, NY
- Septic tank repairs LaGrange, NY
- Septic tank installations LaGrange, NY
- Septic tank inspections LaGrange, NY